BCS offers an exciting new alternative for high school education!
Since 2010, BCS has offered a new option for students in grades nine through twelve. It consists of a combination of online, computer-based coursework, together with onsite instruction from dedicated members of the BCS faculty. Some of the highlights of this program include:
- Nationally recognized, high-quality, Christ-centered curriculum from Ignitia, by Alpha Omga Publishing
- Daily, one-on-one personal interaction and assistance from qualified teachers
- Upon completion of all graduation requirements, a diploma from Berkshire Christian School
- Structure, planning, and organization – yearly individual learning plans, plus weekly planning and assessment meetings between student and teacher
- “Live” educational activities – science labs, math lessons, etc.
- “Extras” – gym class, service projects, community involvemnent
- Daily social interaction with classmates